The Christmas Formal 2023, Washington, United States
The event of the season! Last year's talk of the town. Come out to a swanky space to celebrate the third annual Christmas Formal.
About this Event
FOR MORE INFO & TO STAY UP TO DATE: RSVP TO THE PUBLIC FACEBOOK EVENT HERE
Come enjoy the third annual Christmas Formal at the Marriott in Georgetown. The space has plenty of areas to sit and socialize, both inside the ballroom and around the second floor.
The Christmas Formal 2021 was the launch party for my event planning business, Penderview Events, and this year is definitely going to be much bigger and way better!
There will be plenty of food, drinks, a stellar DJ and dancing (the highlight from last year's party!), a professional photographer, and a fun SURPRISE that I'll be revealing on the public Facebook event page closer to the event date.
Each ticket purchased will come with ONE free alcoholic drinks of your choosing. TCirrus Vodka pere will also be a specialty cocktail for the evening to ensure you can have at least one cocktail with your ticket purchase. Plenty of heavy finger foods will be available and after the one free drink, there will be a cash bar for the entire evening.
Transportation/Parking: The Marriott has a parking garage with a flat rate fee of $45 for the night. If you plan on driving yourself, please note this expense. Otherwise, Ubering or using the metro are your best bet. The Marriott in Georgetown is walking distance from both the Foggy Bottom and Dupont Circle metro stations.
Check-in: Doors open at 7 pm. Announcements will begin around 7:30 pm. Once you arrive at the Marriott, the party will be on the second floor. You can't miss it. You'll need to bring your Eventbrite ticket confirmation for us to check you in. There will also be a coat rack near the check-in table which you can use if desired.
Registration: Registration will close (no exceptions) on Sunday, November 26th at 11:30 pm. No day of registration. The ticket sales will close either after the event sells out (350 tickets only!) or by November 26th.
Attire: Make sure to dress your best. Think cocktail party attire at a minimum. Short and long dresses for the ladies are both fine, and men can wear suits or tuxedos.
As was the case last year, I'm confident this is going to be an amazing time again, so come ready to party the night away! Let's get this party started!
Starts at USD 90
Washington Marriott Georgetown, 1221 22nd Street Northwest, Washington, United States
Event Date & Time
Local Time: Sat Dec 02 2023 at 07:00 pm to 11:30 pm (GMT-05:00)
Current local date and time now
Friday, December 08, 2023, 22:14
Event category: Photography
More Things to do in Washington
- Points of Interest & Landmarks in Washington
- Architectural Buildings in Washington
- Churches & Cathedrals in Washington
- Historic Sites in Washington
- Observation Decks & Towers in Washington
- Art Museums in Washington
- Speciality Museums in Washington
- History Museums in Washington
- Religious Sites in Washington
- Parks in Washington
- Castles in Washington
- Bridges in Washington
- Historic Walking Areas in Washington
- Gardens in Washington
- Mountains in Washington
- Marinas in Washington
- Piers & Boardwalks in Washington
- Waterfalls in Washington
- Wineries & Vineyards in Washington
- Nature & Wildlife Areas in Washington
- Spas in Washington
- Cooking Classes in Washington
- Speciality & Gift Shops in Washington
- 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours in Washington
- Day Trips in Washington
- Taxis & Shuttles in Washington
- Health Clubs in Washington
- Scuba & Snorkelling in Washington
- Boat Tours in Washington
- Sightseeing Tours in Washington
- Equestrian Trails in Washington
- Horseback Riding Tours in Washington
- Lookouts in Washington
- Monuments & Statues in Washington
- Neighborhoods in Washington
- Bodies of Water in Washington
- Theaters in Washington
- Zoos in Washington
- Geologic Formations in Washington
- Beaches in Washington
- Dams in Washington
- National Parks in Washington
- Ferries in Washington
- Hiking Trails in Washington
- Game & Entertainment Centers in Washington
- Biking Trails in Washington
- Scenic Walking Areas in Washington
- Escape Games in Washington
- Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in Washington
- Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Washington