SWEDISH HOLIDAY MARKET 2023 @ House of Sweden, Washington, United States
THE SWEDISH HOLIDAY MARKET AT HOUSE OF SWEDEN IS ONE OF THE MOST WELL ATTENDED EVENTS IN WASHINGTON METROPOLITAN AREA EVERY YEAR! WELCOME!
About this Event
SWEDISH HOLIDAY MARKET 2023! Holiday Shoppers and Visitors will find NORDIC Vendors and Artists selling their Arts & Crafts, including Holiday Ornaments, Decorations, Textiles, Swedish glass, Gifts, Books, Packaged Food, Glögg, Candy and more!
This is by far the largest one-day event taking place at House of Sweden for the year. Around 2,000 people will attend the market during the day and watch the Lucia procession following the market at 6pm. Whether you want to buy someone a holiday gift or just eat Scandinavian treats -this is the Holiday Market for you this year!
In addition to all our vendors this year; we will also have available Swedish "Fika" & Swedish Glögg as well as Swedish Sandwich (“smörgås"/”macka") with meatballs, lax, or herring by Swedish Chef!
9.30AM to 5:00PM: SHOPPERS STROLL MARKET
5.30PM: SWEDISH LUCIA PROCESSION OUTSIDE BUILDING
EARLY BIRD TICKETS sold up to November 15. On-line ticket sales will end November 26All paid on-line ticket holders will receive a free "FIKA" ticket Holiday Market Tickets sold at the door will be $10 -no FIKA ticket included We encourage on line ticket sales. This will make access to Holiday Market easier for all NO ACCESS TO MARKET AFTER 5.00PM.
There will be NO access to building after 5pm. We need to clear holiday shoppers from the building so the Lucia procession can come through.
Silent Auction with fantastic items!
"Jultomte"/Santa Claus and Face painting for kids!
* Note, one(1) FIKA included with each paid Holiday Market ticket
IMPORTANT -PLEASE READ,
- EARLY BIRD TICKETS are sold from October 15 - November 15 for $6 NO Eventbrite Fees (Processing & Service Fees) *note; processing & service fees are Eventbrite fees -not fees of SWEA.
- REGULAR TICKETS are sold from November 16 for $6 + Eventbrite fees. SWEA will only absorb the fees on Early Bird tickets
- FREE Tickets are for children under 10 yrs. Note, free ticket holders must be accompanied by a paid ticket holder as well
- Access to event is on "first come basis"
- ALL PAID tickets (via Eventbrite only) includes one (1) FIKA ticket
- Tickets at the door are $10 -does not include free FIKA ticket
- NO strollers are allowed inside building!
- EVERYONE must go through the metal detector!
Hosted by SWEA Washington DC with Special Thanks to the Embassy of Sweden and House of Sweden
What does the event cost? See above.
Will I need to show ID ? No. ID will not be required –however, everyone will process through metal detector/security
Do I pay for my children? Children 10 years old and under enter for free -enter for FREE ticket. Every "free" ticket MUST include a paid ticket as well. Tickets are recorded on line as paid or free with name and e-mail of paid ticket
How do I get my ticket(s)? All tickets are digital. Both SWEA organization and you will receive an e-mail with ticket holders name and number of tickets
If I don’t get a ticket via Eventbrite, can I still come? Tickets are $10 at the door -note, these tickets does NOT include free FIKA ticket. Children under 10 are free. All free tickets (children under 10) must be accompanied by a "paid" ticket. If you plan to buy a ticket at the door -we encourage you to come before noon and not in the afternoon
What can I bring into the event? You should bring AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE to the event since you will have to go through security
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? You may bring it or have it in your eventbrite app. The organizers will have a list of prepaid ticket holders
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable? Yes. One ticket per person is required, prepaid on eventbrite ($6) or at the door ($10)
What's the refund policy? There is NO refund offered
For additional questions or if you would like to inquire "how to be a vendor" please inquire with c3dlYWRjaG9saWRheW1hcmtldCB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
Starts at USD 0
House of Sweden, 2900 K Street NW, Washington, United States
Event Date & Time
Local Time: Sat Dec 02 2023 at 09:30 am to 05:30 pm (GMT-05:00)
Current local date and time now
Friday, December 08, 2023, 20:55
Event category: Kids
More Things to do in Washington
- Points of Interest & Landmarks in Washington
- Architectural Buildings in Washington
- Churches & Cathedrals in Washington
- Historic Sites in Washington
- Observation Decks & Towers in Washington
- Art Museums in Washington
- Speciality Museums in Washington
- History Museums in Washington
- Religious Sites in Washington
- Parks in Washington
- Castles in Washington
- Bridges in Washington
- Historic Walking Areas in Washington
- Gardens in Washington
- Mountains in Washington
- Marinas in Washington
- Piers & Boardwalks in Washington
- Waterfalls in Washington
- Wineries & Vineyards in Washington
- Nature & Wildlife Areas in Washington
- Spas in Washington
- Cooking Classes in Washington
- Speciality & Gift Shops in Washington
- 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours in Washington
- Day Trips in Washington
- Taxis & Shuttles in Washington
- Health Clubs in Washington
- Scuba & Snorkelling in Washington
- Boat Tours in Washington
- Sightseeing Tours in Washington
- Equestrian Trails in Washington
- Horseback Riding Tours in Washington
- Lookouts in Washington
- Monuments & Statues in Washington
- Neighborhoods in Washington
- Bodies of Water in Washington
- Theaters in Washington
- Zoos in Washington
- Geologic Formations in Washington
- Beaches in Washington
- Dams in Washington
- National Parks in Washington
- Ferries in Washington
- Hiking Trails in Washington
- Game & Entertainment Centers in Washington
- Biking Trails in Washington
- Scenic Walking Areas in Washington
- Escape Games in Washington
- Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in Washington
- Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Washington